Whether cookies are set depends on your browser settings and is always under your control.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
We take your privacy seriously and any collected information will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. You have rights over the information we store, and you can request details or deletion by contacting us.
Information that you have provided to us including but not limited to when you:
- Purchase products through this website, over the phone or in person.
- Follow on Facebook
- Sign up to receive email newsletters
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
- Your IP address from use of this website
- Details of your visits to this website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your name
- Billing and delivery postal addresses
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Usernames and passwords
- Browsing and shopping activities
- Your customer queries
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
To provide you with the requested goods and/or services including but not limited to processing and fulfilling your order.
- To monitor and improve the services and this website
- To manage your marketing preferences. If you consent to join our Mailing List, we will send occasional marketing emails informing about special offers, sales, exhibitions etc. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of the email.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- In the event that you purchase goods on this website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To verify your identity.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- Market research purposes
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements;
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To assist with any of your customer queries
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To provide an receipt for a store purchase.
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- All online payments are handled securely by PayPal, who will require access to your payment card data.
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing and fulfilment of your order.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to dispatch your orders.
- Your information may be accessible to reputable businesses involved in the hosting and maintenance of this website.